The existing extension was demolished and a new addition was proposed across the whole of the back of the property. The existing ground floor was rationalised to create a beautiful open plan living room, including a kitchen and dining space opening onto the garden and family seating area.
Large sliding doors were proposed for minimal framework to capture the view into the garden more clearly.
- Polyester powder coated aluminium doors to decked platform
- High levels of insulation
- Lots of natural light and ventilation
- Low maintenance and durable materials
- Environmentally friendly paints
Build Cost: £135k
Photography By: James French